Friday, June 25, 2010

Work, work, work!

Well tonight wasn't too bad. I was afraid I'd walk in and we would be overbooked cus we were close to selling out last time I worked. But we actually had like 17 rooms left! So I didn't have to worry. Although, like always, I had some odd guests. One lady wanted a different room cus she requested no smoking. Which was what I put her in..we only have like maybe 10 smoking rooms. But she said it smelled smokey, and bad. So I moved her but I needed all my doubles so I went to smokescreen the room and when I walked in, it only smelled like Axe to me. She said her daughter had sprayed Fe breeze and it didn't work. Well okay, but I really didnt smell smoke at all. I get that a lot. They say their room smelled smokey when it actually smelled like mens cologne. Argh! But by July 5th, the Wisconsin law is all hotels have to be completely non smoking. I can't wait!!

Anyways...ahh..this week is gonna be nuts! I work 5 shifts at the hotel..so I actually have 40 hours for once there. And of course the grocery store gave me a 7 hour and 15 min shift the day I work there. So almost a 48 our week. It'll be nice to have the money but wow! I'm glad week days usually are pretty easy at the hotel. Just sucks that I work 3-11 on the 4th of July. Not that I normally do anything anyways. haha

1 comment:

  1. Wow I give you a lot of credit. I wouldn't work that much lol.

    ReplyDelete