Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a little rambling

So we went to Mount Olympus today. Wasn't as fun as normal. Was way more packed than normal so we didn't actually go on any rides since the lines were so extremely long. Just did the pools and lazy rivers. But they were the free tickets so its not like we wasted money. I think thats why it was so busy. I'm sure millions of free tickets were given out before the summer season and they end the 30th so everyone was using them up at last minute. Oh well..atleast I got to do some swimming. But I did get an icky sunburn! And I even put suntan lotion on, but that was like 3 hours after we got there. And we were inside for quite some time. But it was party cloudy...which is when you get the worst sunburns. Psh! haha

Oh and I don't know if anyone else watches True Blood, I think Lily does...but wow! This seasons insane. I'm still reading book 3. haha. But I just had to say I'm lovin it lots! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! It is so crazy isn't it!!! The blood this season is out of control!! LOL!! But as far as I remember it is nothing like the third book. But whatever I am still loving it!! Sookie looks different this season. I think she lost her tan or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read up to like chapter 3 of book 3 so I don't know. But its not that similar so far. There are ideas that are similar but thats it. But I looooove this season. I haven't noticed a difference but whos really looking at her? haha all that man candy

    ReplyDelete