Thursday, June 24, 2010

Changes

Well I am just having fun on here. Keep changing my page around!

So today was alright. Didn't even do a whole lot. We went to Seth's moms for dinner. His mom, step dad, grandpa and grandma were there. It was delicious. Steaks, red potatoes, rolls and fruit salad. Yumm! :) Then we played half a game of Phase 10. It was fun. Oh and his grandma gave us a bunch of stuff like always. She gave us these electronic Sudoku and Crossword puzzle games. They are quite cool!



Heres the cake I made Seth. Haha..it looks kinda funny. I didn't wait long enough to put the frosting on so it melted. Haha...and thats a ninja turtle on the left. LOL..he told me to do that.


3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you two. I also love the changes you made to your page. I haven't figured out how to do any of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that cake it looks so yummy!!! I like the changes a lot too. I have changed mine around too a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kym- Just go to Design on the top right of your page. You can change template and all your colors and such. And also when you're you that page if you hit the Back to Blogger button it lets you rearrange the page.

    Thanks Lily! haha The cake is pretty good. lol

    ReplyDelete