Sunday, June 27, 2010

Storms! Yuck

Sooo theres a pretty big storm in Wisconsin right now. I hate storms! And this ones pretty big! Probably gonna be a few hours before its done. And it sucks cus I need to go to sleep cus I have to be up at 8am to go to the Dells. Which is another thing..I hope it doesn't storm a lot tomorrow! We normally go to the Dells on a weekday but for some reason we couldn't so we are going on a Sunday..and yay...its a weekend with storms.
Eeeeek! Lots of lightening and thunder. I'm such a chicken. Its not so much the thunder and lightening..its what can come from storms..like tornadoes. That would put me into a frenzy! This is one reason I wish we lived in an actual house...with a basement! haha. We don't normally get anything to serious here. But I still freak out!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like storms either. We have had lighting strike two of trees in our yard within a week of each other back in May. I don't want any storms like those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hate big storms. It was like Thursday or Friday and I was driving home from work at 11pm and there was like 2 huge lightening bolts from across the whole sky. It was crazy!

    ReplyDelete