Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sad! :(

I see all of your blogs about Eclipse! And I can't even read them! I asked one more person if she can go Saturday with me. I'm not even sure if she wants to see it. haha. But if she can go maybe I'll see it Saturday. I may become a loner loser and go by myself Saturday. Because I don't know if I can handle this anymore. Otherwise if I'm lucky and me and Seth are done early enough Wednesday we'll go then. Or next Thursday I have off and he said he'd go then if he's done with work early enough. This is just killing me. Every where I go I see people talking about it. :(

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Ash! I don't think it'd be that bad to go alone. Hell, I'd go alone in a second if I couldn't get one of my friends to go with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may just go Saturday no matter what. Cause I'm sick of waiting. And they actually have it showing in 2 theaters! So I should be able to get in! I prefer the mega screen tho! But I've been thinking even if I can't get someone to go with me Saturday I'll go by myself. Shanon said shes going by herself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash, there is nothing wrong with going to see this by yourself. I would go by myself. I am hoping to take the girls to see it soon and honsetly, I might go back and see it again just by myself. This one is so great! You won't know that you didn't come with anyone and plus I am sure that you will be able to talk with other fans. On opening night, I meet another Twilight fan (she was in the line in front of us) She and I got to talking and now she is on my fb. Twilight uniting the world. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going with my niece on Saturday! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got a friend to go with me, too! I figured I would give poor Chase a break from the girlie movies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Yeah Seth will go with me if I ask but I know he doesnt want to. Lucky for him hes busy every time I can go. But my 7 year old niece is going with me. Should be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete