Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am behind so I will do Day 06-Day 12. :)

Day 06: My Day

Well nothing exciting has happened today. I woke up super late, cause I could! :) I have the day off! I called about my car since they were supposed to call and let me know what they found out, but I found out that they still don't know cause it won't stall for them like it does me. But I told them to keep trying, cause I really want my car fixed!! Other then that..I started laundry and did some dishes. Its a lazy day for me. hehe


Day 07: My Best Friend

My best friend is Melissa. We have been best friends since about the 10th grade. We were friends before that but it wasn't til sophomore year we got to know each other even more. It was one night when she called and asked me to hang out with her and her friends and I said sure..and we ended up in a fit of laughter over knocking over flower pots at her friends house. Its a "you had to be there" moment. lol But ever since that day we've been best friends. She's amazing. She can cheer me up..and she has a 1 1/2 year old son and he helps cheer me up too! :) I don't know what I'd do without them!


Day 08: One Moment

I'm not exactly sure what I am to put here...one moment in my life that I'll never forget is the day I meant the guy I want to spend my life with. :)


Day 09: My Faith

This is very complicated for me. I was baptized Catholic but I really do not believe in a lot of their beliefs. And I don't really go to church but I do believe in God. I say I am Christian-Seventh Day Adventist.


Day 10: Today I Wore This

I am still in my pajamas. Haha..like I said, I'm having a lazy day!


Day 11: My Siblings

I have a lot. 4 sisters and 3 brothers. And it is very complicated but I will not go into the detail. 2 of my brothers (Shawn and Trent) are my moms kids and 1 sister (Nicole) is my moms kid. The rest are my dads kids who I don't see very often. Jon, Mindy, Kayla and Monica. It's all very confusing and complicated.


Day 12: In My Handbag


Its not really a "handbag" haha but in my purse I have my wallet, 2 checkbooks, a day planner, a comb, perfume, ibuprofen, sunglasses, cell phone (when not at home), pens, camera, and a few other misc items. haha. Its a big purse. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment