Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Days 03-05

Day 03: My parents

Well I should say parent. I really only grew up with my mom. My dad has a whole lot of kids and lives an hour and a half away. And I am definitely not a top priority to him. He always says he wants to get together with me or he'll call but he does not. He will tell his other children how much he loves them and is proud of them, but not me. Cause, well, he doesn't know me cause he hasn't even really tried to get to know me. But thats okay because my mom and I have a very strong bond. We are like best friends. I don't see her as much now that I live a little farther away, but we do try to get together to go see a movie or go shopping. Most kids don't really like to spend a lot of time with their parents but I enjoy the time with my mom. She is a very wonderful person and she did a wonderful job raising me by herself. I love her very much for all shes done for me.


Day 04: I ate this today

Um so far all I've had today was pizza. Haha..And I had a coke cherry zero to drink. lol



Day 05: What is love?


I think love is where you take the person as they are. You would do anything for that person and they are your best friend. You can sit around and do nothing and just enjoy each others company. You are able to just talk about anything and everything with each other. You can fight and still care for each other. You can be together forever and still get butterflies just seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment