Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 02: My first love.

My first love would be Seth, the man I am currently dating. And honestly, hes only the second guy I've really dated. But with Seth..I feel like it was kind of meant to happen..its a long story. I started working at Copps in Oct. 06..and I worked with him once and awhile..never really talked to him much but I thought he was cute..and at the same time I was thinking in my dreams And then one time at work he was talking to someone else and he had a fiance! I was like well that stinks..haha just thinking funny thoughts to myself cause I had a little crush on him. Well months later is the first time we really talked. This was around April 07. We worked together like all day..and had some good conversations. Well it was like a couple weeks later, this girl who worked with us told me he liked me and she was wondering if I liked him..but I wouldn't answer her..cause I get paranoid and I thought she was pranking me for whatever reason..and I did find out he and his fiancee spilt up. But I still wasn't sure..so I waited and she kept asking me..and finally I admitted I did like him some..and I'd possibly go out with him..then a week later, one day before my 18th birthday me and my best friend Melissa went to Copps and purposely went through his line..and he asked for my number! That was the best moment! And it went from there..he called me that night and we set up a date. He said he was waiting for me to turn 18 cause he was 20 at the time, almost 21..lol..but then about a week later we made it official and we've been together for 3 1/2 years now and I am absolutely in love. I always say getting hired at Copps, even though the job blows, was the best thing cause it brought me to him. :)

2 comments:

  1. So I guess he dumped his fiancee before he asked you out right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes! It was kind of a mutual breakup between them..and she had basically cheated cus like the next day she had a new bf. But it was like a month or so before we started going out. haha

    ReplyDelete