Thursday, August 5, 2010

Doug :)




Alright, so many of you probably already know..but I have been trying to adopt a dog. His name is Doug and hes a beagle. I went and saw him on Tuesday and filled out an application. They told me to call today at 1pm but the lady I was to talk to was gone so I left a message. I am hoping she calls tomorrow. If not I will call again. I am just oober anxious. I have been wanting a dog..since I had to get rid of my last one. :'( He was a beagle too. I have my fingers crossed they will approve us!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that's a great thing to do. I really hope it works out, Doug will be so happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was approved! I am going to pay them and give the the paper saying its okay for pets in the apartments I live in tomorrow. Not sure if I get to bring him home tomorrow..but I already bought stuff for him! :)

    ReplyDelete